ADVERTISEMENT

“The choice is no longer between right or left, the choice is between normal and crazy.” Sarah Sanders

I agree

FobA7p5XgAIOdbS

I agree.

If you liked that, you’ll love this:

The ‘Shared Psychosis’ of Donald Trump and His Loyalists​

Scientific American
January 11, 2021

You cited the New York Post which was referencing The American Journal of Political Science.

You must know that Political Science is not actually a science like physics or chemistry. It’s more like Scientology or Creation Science. So, “science says liberal belief are linked to psychotic traits” is just a lie you’re promoting. Like a good little Trumper.

Thing is Huckabee sanders is mild compared to the true Trumpers in the House. Taylor Greene that chick is whacked. Talking about jew lasers and stuff. Now are there crazies on the left sure but the Dems are not all in crazy the Reps are

Absolutely! You see where DiSantis is siding with the Dominion Lawyer and against the big lie crowd like Giuliani, Pillownut guy et al and pissing off Maga Qtards? I might actually get to like this guy.
Good, vote for him.

Thing is Huckabee sanders is mild compared to the true Trumpers in the House. Taylor Greene that chick is whacked. Talking about jew lasers and stuff. Now are there crazies on the left sure but the Dems are not all in crazy the Reps are

Reactions: roadtrasheer

And what does the Left consider "normal"?

Killing innocent babies moments before they're born

Men who think they're women marrying other men who think they are neither male or female.

Teaching little kids transgendered gay life is fun

Human beings can change the earth's climate

Wealthy people do not deserve to keep what they've earned

America is a racist country

Corporations are evil

Black people can't be racists

Burning down buildings is a form of "peaceful protesting"

There is no God

With "normalcy" like that, who needs freaks? 😕

Reactions: spartansstink
Taylor Greene is red-neck sexy, for those that like that look. She looks like a cross between Tanya Tucker and a neanderthal. She is classic biker bitch who can take a punch.

Taylor Greene is red-neck sexy, for those that like that look. She looks like a cross between Tanya Tucker and a neanderthal. She is classic biker bitch who can take a punch.
Dang right... I dated a biker bitch that looked like her . She was a marine I worked with her at a powerhouse in Illinois... she was cray cray ...

Reactions: BigLickMountee
I just watched a Gutfeld episode and the comedian he had on was spot on about her . Said she was like a drunk wife at dinner with your boss telling him how great you are . I like her and her grit and I know people like her and AOC are needed to get under the old guards skin .

Reactions: Hillbilly Tea
Have you seen your side??? So please
Sammy I'm going to leave you with some scripture to ease your concern about how Christians should react to people who doubt their authenticity or the source of their Faith

Proverbs 1:7

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 18:2

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

...and finally

Proverbs 26:4

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

Have a good day. ;)

Last edited:
Leftists can't understand how is it I'm still around rubbin' my balls in their faces?
giphy.gif

Maybe they can appreciate the fact you still have 'em huh DJT? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT